Field Electrical Engineer
Become a part of a dynamic, fast-growing player in Heavy Construction. Shimmick has an excellent reputation within the industry and has projects in the greater Bay Area and in Southern California. Shimmick takes on challenging projects and performs high-quality work ranging from expanding/constructing water treatment plants to building a BART station to retrofitting the Golden Gate Bridge.
Shimmick Construction is currently recruiting for the position of Entry Level/Experienced Field Engineers for our Systems/Electrical group in Seattle, WA.
This position demands an energetic and dedicated person who thrives on taking ownership and pride in their work. It is hands on and technically challenging.
The role may consist of some or all of the following:
- Assist electrical estimator(s) with the preparation of electrical project estimates.
- Assist electrical project manager(s) with job start-up on recently rewarded projects.
- Assist electrical project manager(s) and/or project engineers(s) with ongoing project needs.
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Proficient or willing to learn how to comprehend project Plans & Specifications.
- Proficient or willing to learn how to utilize CAD software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software in the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Proficient in PDF editing software; either Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
Shimmick offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to be a part of and share in our future growth and success
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)